Saturday, December 6, 2008

New Job + Sick

This week is my last week at work - It was hard to say good bye to everyone especially to my manager. He always joked with me - our remarks to each other were always sarcastic but never actually hurt each other's feelings. I wrote him a card (with some jokes in it) but I didn't get a chance to say good bye to him. So I left him a note :(

Everyone at work was really supportive and some told me that I probably will come back since I would miss the environment so much - and the good thing is that I am always welcome. Hopefully I could keep in touch with them and they will reply to my email.

So it was a really busy week since I also have to plan another trip to Atlanta (for my cousin's wedding) - getting a present, tickets, car rental, dress and buying stuff that my mom and sister asked me to get from US. My aunt will deliver those items back to Indonesia. So almost every night I was out to get something. MN is not warm anymore like Atl - we have a pile of snow already and I still haven't bought my gloves. :(

My last day at work I was not feeling well and water running down my nose all day. I don't know if I will get better this Monday :( my new work starts already - I have my new work laptop but I still have to setup bunch of things.
Hopefully I will get better...................

I blame my Russian for bringing this cold from Atl. He blames me for finally being more wimpy than he is (usually he is the wimpy one).

0 comments: