Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ya ya ya ... I know I am late

I have not forgotten about my blog - just really preoccupied with other tasks which I could not reduce the numbers of. Every time I have something I need to do, I add it to my list and provide a checkbox next to it so when I am done with the task, I can check the checkbox.

So since I started my new work, I have added many tasks to the checklist - yes, yes, everything relates to work... most are related to learning, and they have been in my list for 2 months at least. Finally now I am able to reduce them one by one.

So you can imagine that every day I go to the list and check what I have to get done. One of the items is: my blog! The updates will follow soon. And by soon, I mean, in a moment. And by "a moment" I mean, this year, sometime.

0 comments: