Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Home Construction (Day 18 - August 7)

I felt bad for not visiting our home yesterday - so I decided to stop by before going to work.
Turned out they started working at 7 AM and I didn't want to disturb them - so I took a few pictures of the changes happening yesterday.

The roof for the garage is done - I didn't see many changes there:


From the back: Not much different from last time - walls and roof for the garage:



We went back again on Saturday morning and there were no changes except that they had prepared some materials for our roof (the real roof) we are excited to see our roof on Monday next week (they always make a huge progress on Mondays).


This was forgivable, because it was raining pretty much the entire day on Friday. So they probably couldn't do much work on the house itself, as everything was really slippery and flooded with puddles of rain water.

0 comments: