Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fruits Basket

Sorry for making lots of new blogs today. I have saved them in my mind and my lapi (my laptop) and did not have a chance to post them because of my busy schedule with interviews, homeworks, projects and tests.

Today, I received Fruits Basket No. 12 - yippeeee I am crazy about fruits basket!
I have its DVDs (presents from my Russian), calendar and also the mangas. The story is getting better and I can't wait for the next one - really impatient about it, so I decided to get No. 13 from the Japanese store near my place. Even though I cant read Japanese fluently, I will patiently find each word from dictionary ... btw the Dvds stories are different from the mangas...my Russian might think I am crazy heheeh, but he knows I am crazy and a maniac about fruits basket. But not too maniac based on my wallet size now. So I went there and found not only no 13, but no 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18! Aaaarrrhgggggg, I don't have time to translate all of those with my elementary japanese level. So without thinking much, I decided to get no 18. I like to read endings of stories. Yup, but it never ruins the story for me because if the story has a good ending, it is worthwhile to read and spend time on it. Otherwise why should i even spend time to read it?

So I got no 18, and I went through all, but didnt understand anything because it way too far ahead from the part that I read. Dumpu dumpu Lili <--- this is what the Russian will say, because I always say it to him too. I should have bought no 13, but my greed corrupted my bright idea to begin with... oooh well, I'll have to wait till April until I get the No. 13 in English. Now I can't spend another cent on manga, if I want to travel with my parents.

November 26, 2005

0 comments: