Thursday, June 26, 2008

Substance Test

I finished with 2 of my finals, yippeee!

It is not finals week yet, still 2 weeks away, so a bit relief for me. So after my exam, I went to get a substance test/drug test for pre-employment. I hate drug tests, not because i am a junkie, for sure i am clean, and never tried anything. I just hate the way we have to take it, feels so disguisting. This time was my second time, once before I had to do it for my internship in ADP, and I did not know what was the substance test procedure. I thought they were going to take my blood .... so when I got there, I had a difficult time to ... um... you know, "go"... so they *rejected* my sample! Not enough. What the @#$%&*$# is that? I had to go to Burger King and buy a really big size sweet tea to "prepare" to take the test *again*, and the place was closing in like an hour.

However, two things: 1) the tea was disgusting, not sweet at all, had way too much ice which tasted bad, and 2) it did not work right away so I had to keep drinking and drinking and drinking it, even when I lost all my taste because it was so bitter and cold and watered-down after the ice melted. It took around 30 minutes even though I had only drank half of the cup. The Russian made me finish it all - really painful event, but a bit funny if I think of it now. I wish we had a different way to test this.

December 01, 2005

0 comments: