Friday, June 27, 2008

procrastinated post from before our vacation

As usual, I always always pack the night before I leave for my vacation. Basically I was a cat chasing a mouse, tried to ensure I did not leave any presents behind, no cables forgotten (sooooo many cables: phones - both nokia and motorola, cameras - both canon and panasonic, laptops - both apple and sony, ipod, nintendo ds. Btw these are for 2 people, not all mine, I am not that greedy and rich : ) ...yet. We didn't end up taking everything anyway.

So after we (I) finally packed, we still have to wait until all the clothes are dry and have to fold them after that. Really annoying living at an apartment without your own washer/dryer.

But I should be happy happy since tomorrow we leave for 1 month. No more work and no more waking up early to go to work. Even though I like people at work, I would still prefer to sleep and earn money at the same time.

0 comments: